During the Joint Conference of the 23nd International Workshop on Software Measurement (IWSM) and the 8th International Conference on Software Process and Product Measurement (Mensura) there will be organized Software Measurement Associations (SMA) session.
All national SMA’s are invited to propose a papers to be presented during IWSM/Mensura 2013 in Ankara.
THEME & SCOPE
Sharing local (national) experience, studies and practical know-how, also with cooperation with industry, in field of software measurement techniques, methods, processes and tools.
In this year, the SMA’s session is specially dedicated to topic of “Optimal way of gathering and modeling user requirements to effectively use them in FSM methods” but of course other aspects of software measurement – in theory or practice – ale welcome.
TOPIC OF INTEREST
We encourage submissions in any field of software measurement, including, but not limited to:
under the main topic of SMA’s session:
- Integration of software requirements models with FSM methods
- Automation of FSM usage with software requirements models
- Case studies on local FSM extensions
under general scope of IWSM/Mensura conference:
- Software measurement foundations
- Practical measurement applications
- Measurement processes and resources
- Empirical case studies
- Measurement acceptance
- Functional size measurement
- Software estimation
- Software process measurement and improvement
- Quantitative and qualitative methods for software measurement
- Measurement for specific areas, e.g. web services
- Measurement for system engineering
- Measurement for integration, and testing
- Metrics validation
- Measurement services
- Measurement tools
- Measurement experience and guidance
- Theory of measurement
- Measurement paradigms
- Enterprise embedded solutions of measurement
- Software benchmarking
- Software process improvement frameworks and measurement
- Statistical process control for software processes
Authors should submit paper proposals through easychair (https://iwsm2013.wordpress.com/call-for-paper/).
- Long presentation (40 minutes)
- Short presentation (20 minutes)
Papers should not have already been published elsewhere, nor should they have been submitted to a journal or to another conference. At least one among the authors of each paper accepted must register for the conference and commit to paper presentation.
For accepted papers proposal authors submit through easychair (https://iwsm2013.wordpress.com/call-for-paper/) final paper in Power Point format. Accepted and presented final papers will be published on conference web site after conference.
Conference language is English.
Submission of paper proposal:
7 June 2013 17 June 2013
Notification of acceptance: 30 June 2013
Submission of final version: 31 August 2013